POLMO’s clients are mainly production companies seeking cooperation with a professional firm with good surface preparation techniques protecting from corrosion with the best quality coatings. All elements we technologically paint successfully withstand the Salt Spray Chamber test 1000 hours.
Our painting capacity is:
- Electrostatic method “Crown”
- Turboelectric method
- Polyester (great for the outdoor use)
- Epoxy (decorative paints for the indoor use)
- Polyurethane (preventive paint for chemicals and oil content stains)
Types of paint in terms of decorative value:
- Antique Structures
- Metallic Colours
- All RAL colors
POLMO has two lines of Powder Coating and Pre-Painting Surface Preparation.
- The Powder Coating first line is used for the small products up to 2 meters in length. The most common painted products list includes: small-scale door handles, furniture parts, wheel rims, different types of car parts, bicycles, etc.
- The Powder Coating second line is designated for the large-scale products up to 7 meters in length. The most common painted products list includes: long elements for agricultural machinery, trailers’ sides and other components with the measurements of a maximum of 2.5m x 7m x 1m.